Continuing Professional Development
The CPD programme provides short courses on areas of core competency for anyone working with domestic abuse victims. Our advanced training equips practitioners with the most up-to-date evidence based learning so that they can immediately improve their practice and make victims and their children safer.
What are the benefits of CPD?
- It enables you to continue to work in your professional role whilst you study and gain further skills and qualifications. Your learning and development is built by you in a way that fits in with your work and life.
- It keeps you up-to-date with the latest practices, research and legislation in your profession.
- It enables you to apply your learning to your professional day-to-day role straight away.
By responding to service users' needs through skills development, managers who purchase this training can demonstrate that their service is commissioning ready.
What can CAADA offer?
- Expertise in the domestic abuse sector.
- An excellent reputation for delivering innovative training programmes.
- Highly experienced trainers and guest speakers who are experts in their field.
Looking for course materials? - Log on to Moodle: CPD course materials
COURSES FOR 2013/2014
Evidence gained through our Insights service suggests that IDVAs and domestic abuse practitioners feel less confident in dealing with sexual violence than other problems associated with domestic abuse. This four-day course will equip you with essential skills and knowledge to improve your professional response and make victims of sexual violence safer.
Sign up for CAADA eNews and find out CAADA's training courses for the domestic abuse sector as they are announced.
Back to Learning and Development
Back to Practitioner Development