Specialist Commissioning Services
We understand the complexities of commissioning and provide information, data and consultancy to help commissioners and strategic leads plan and deliver effective services. We will soon be supplementing these with commissioning tools and resources, which are currently being developed with commissioners across the UK.
Our strategic recommendations for domestic abuse services are available here to inform your current strategy.
We provide specialist support at every stage of the commissioning cycle.
- Training and development for domestic abuse professionals.
- Tools and resources developed alongside commissioners to comprise:
- Template Service Specifications for tender briefs
- Care Pathway and Service Design and Standards
- Contract monitoring tools and information
- Strategic Engagement PowerPoint and supporting resources
Get in touch: Julia Carver, Partnership Development Manager - 07880 387-036 / email@example.com.